How to Market being a Finalist…
As a Finalist you have been selected as one of the top real estate professionals from around RER Network – Congratulations!
There are a few ways you can capitalise on your new found Finalists title and create an enviable market position.Here’s a list of a few ways you will be able to communicate to your market place just what it means to be named as an ARERAs Finalist:
Here’s a list of a few ways you will be able to communicate to your market place just what it means to be named as an ARERAs Finalist:
- Send a Press Release to your local paper including photos and an explanation of what the ARERA’s are all about to create awareness in your market.
Put a copy of your Finalist Certificate in your Pre-Listing Kit, together with a congratulatory third party letter from your Principal/Manager.
- Tag the end of your email signature “Finalist of Australasian Real Estate Results Award” with a click through to an article or your profile on your agency website. Here you can mention awards won over the years and talk a little about what it means to be an RER Network Member.
- Use specific messages in your marketing. For example, if you’re a Finalist in the New Agent category could say “Interested in talking with Finalist – New Agent of the Year ?”
- Send a thank you letter to all your clients for having faith, commitment and trust in you as their number one agent.
- Include Finalist details as well as your winners in all marketing.
- Create a social media campaign based on your Finalist news.
Send a letter to pipeline Sellers and Potential Sellers.
- Put your ARERA’s Finalist logos on your business cards and stationery.
- Send a mailout to your database (both Sales & Property Management).
- Leverage your Finalist status from a recruitment point of view. E.g. Principal of the Year – great opportunity here!
- If it is viable in your area, conduct live radio interviews, recorded commercials, or participate in specialised segments.
- Include feature articles in your agency newsletter to your database.
- Update your pre-listing kit to include your awards.
- List your awards on your website.
- Have a slideshow of ARERA’s images on your website to show it how prestige the awards are.
- Update your email signatures with your Finalist logos.
- Send specific ‘thank you’ cards to clients.
- Post and share as much as you can on Social Media.
- Tweet about it.
- Blog about it.
- Send a letter from your Principal (a third party) about being a Finalist to your Pipeline.
- If you have a print run of business cards in the near future – make sure your Finalist logo is on there!
- Advertise in your local paper.
- Ensure all electronic stationery is updated as well.