How to Market Your ARERA Award…
As a Winner of an ARERA, CONGRATULATIONS!
There are a few ways you can capitalise on your new found win and create an enviable market position. As a Winner, you can make the most of your win and really leverage your ARERA to work for you and help you create the stand out factor in your market.
Here’s a list of a few ways you will be able to include your Winner status, thank your community and leverage your ARERA’s Win:
- Press Release in your local paper including photos and explaining what the ARERA’s are all about to create awareness in your market.
- Copy of award in Pre-listing Kit together with congratulatory third party letter from Principal/Manager.
- Tag on the end of email along with your job title. “Winner of Australasian Real Estate Results Award”.
- Click through on website for more detail. Here you can mention awards won over the years and talk a little about RER.
- Specific messages. For example if you’re a Winner of the Agent Achiever category could say “Interested in talking with the Agent Achiever of the Year?”.
- Thank you letter to all clients for having faith, commitment & trust in you to do a great job in either helping to buy or sell property.
- Include finalist details as well as your winners in all marketing
- Letter to pipeline Sellers – Potential Sellers
- ARERA logo on business card
- Mail out to Business Base both Sales & Property Management
- Leverage from a recruitment point of view. E.g. Principal of the Year – great opportunity here!
- If it is viable in your area, radio – live, recorded commercials, specialised segment
- Featured in Agency Newsletter to database
- Update website
- Slideshow of ARERA’s images on your website
- Get sign writing or a window sticker featuring your award win
- Send specific ‘thank you’ cards to clients
- Update Facebook, Tweet about it, Blog about it, Youtube video
- Send letter from Principal (third party) to winning Agent’s Pipeline
- Update both Property Management and Sales packs – regardless of category of award
- Advertorial in local paper
- Have professional photos taken in local area (iconic landmark) for promotional use
- Ensure all electronic stationery is updated.
- Hold a movie night for your top clients and present your award to them again.
How to Market being a Finalist…
As a Finalist you have been selected as one of the top real estate professionals from around RER Network – Congratulations!
There are a few ways you can capitalise on your new found Finalists title and create an enviable market position.Here’s a list of a few ways you will be able to communicate to your market place just what it means to be named as an ARERAs Finalist:
Here’s a list of a few ways you will be able to communicate to your market place just what it means to be named as an ARERAs Finalist:
- Send a Press Release to your local paper including photos and an explanation of what the ARERA’s are all about to create awareness in your market.
Put a copy of your Finalist Certificate in your Pre-Listing Kit, together with a congratulatory third party letter from your Principal/Manager.
- Tag the end of your email signature “Finalist of Australasian Real Estate Results Award” with a click through to an article or your profile on your agency website. Here you can mention awards won over the years and talk a little about what it means to be an RER Network Member.
- Use specific messages in your marketing. For example, if you’re a Finalist in the New Agent category could say “Interested in talking with Finalist – New Agent of the Year ?”
- Send a thank you letter to all your clients for having faith, commitment and trust in you as their number one agent.
- Include Finalist details as well as your winners in all marketing.
- Create a social media campaign based on your Finalist news.
Send a letter to pipeline Sellers and Potential Sellers.
- Put your ARERA’s Finalist logos on your business cards and stationery.
- Send a mailout to your database (both Sales & Property Management).
- Leverage your Finalist status from a recruitment point of view. E.g. Principal of the Year – great opportunity here!
- If it is viable in your area, conduct live radio interviews, recorded commercials, or participate in specialised segments.
- Include feature articles in your agency newsletter to your database.
- Update your pre-listing kit to include your awards.
- List your awards on your website.
- Have a slideshow of ARERA’s images on your website to show it how prestige the awards are.
- Update your email signatures with your Finalist logos.
- Send specific ‘thank you’ cards to clients.
- Post and share as much as you can on Social Media.
- Tweet about it.
- Blog about it.
- Send a letter from your Principal (a third party) about being a Finalist to your Pipeline.
- If you have a print run of business cards in the near future – make sure your Finalist logo is on there!
- Advertise in your local paper.
- Ensure all electronic stationery is updated as well.